Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Little Thinker


So I wish I had a picture to go with this post...but hopefully I will create enough of one through words.


My little guy, Brock, three years old and a firecracker... moves all day long. He very rarely takes naps, but is extremley pleasnt in mood regardless of his downtime. He consumes my days with anything sports...and I mean all of them. He is not satisfied unless you give your game 110%. But every once in awhile I will be in the kitchen and look out the back door to see him quietly sitting on the steps soaking in his surroundings. It is obvious that his brain is processing the bigger things in life that are not yet apparent to him. He will sometimes do this for as much as 1/2 hour at a time if not interupted. It is so precious to see and makes me smile as if I too were a little girl.



1 comment: