Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My buddy and me!








There I go again with my "trickery"! In exchange for an intense basketball game in the yard, I got Brock to take a few pictures...even a few with his sweet Mommy! That leads me to another thing I tend to do. When my kids do something less than pleasing, I explain what it was and ask them to recite "yes, sweet mommy". I know, I know...it is pathetic, but it just has such a nice ring to it.
Camera: I need a new one. In fact I lost mine about a year ago and have been using Savannah's ever since. I want a nice one...you know the ones that almost do the work for you because they have a magical way of moving and placing just the right light? That is the kind I will get. I have very few physical wants in life...a vintage VW covertable bug, a nice camera, wardrobe refreshers twice a year and my hair done twice a year...that's all folks. I just heard Brock asking for a green papa sicle....good thing they are sugar free. We just played another "intense" game of tennis with ping pong rackets and I must admit I am scared when Brock serves...he really serves it.
My mom, little sister and a few of her friends came by tonight. Short visit but always pleasant. I am taking a particular fondess toward my sister Kaycee as she gets older. I would have given her her very own entry but she refused to take a picture with me. She just got done jogging and didn't think she looked presentable enough...I don't know about you but at 14 years old you are pretty much presentalbe all the time. Oh the youth! I wish I had a bottle of that to sip on, guess vodka will have to do in the mean time.


No comments:

Post a Comment