Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm Tricky!

I am starting to feel bad about my "tricky" tacticts that I use with Brock. Especially because of the fact that he is starting to figure me out. For instance if I have to go to the grocery store real quick and he wants to ride in the race car cart, I always tell him they are in the garage for repairs. Or when I am too tired to go to the park for the fifth night in a row I tell him the park is closed, little things like that. Why do I feel bad? I guess in part because I should push him in the race car even for just a few minutes or I should take him to the park even when I am beat. It is hard sometimes to be everything to everyone...but I sure want to try my hardest to be that to my kids.

On a side note....notice the orb in the picture above? I took one of him right before this and nothing was there...the house is over 100 years old...who knows?

1 comment: