Thursday, July 23, 2009

Franklin


Franklin is our water turtle. But he is so much more than just that! Poor little Franklin spends most of his days in a little aquarium waiting for someone to come home. When you walk by his humble home he seriously gets so excited and starts kicking a flailing his little arms and legs. He knows he is either going to be fed, or even better be let out to his posh and personal pond. However, this sweet little turtle has had to have little turle dreams about that pond since Saturday, or more specifically, since Brock PEED in his pond. I have not gotten around to changing the water since then. Tonight, Matt and I are flying solo so after grocery shopping and eating at the new sushi resturant in town, we finally go to it. I think he was a little pissed that I took him out directly for a little photo shoot, because I swear he was hopping to get away.
Speaking of sushi. I have been waiting for the day that Jeff City opened it's stuffy and political mind enough to welcome a cultural favorite. I love sushi. I love the smell the taste and everything it represents. The resturant was nicely decorated and the sushi chefs at the sushi bar were friendly and fast. I would highl recommend giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment