Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hello blog...goodbye boredom.


I was really unsure weather or not I wanted to jump on the blog train...and after little effort I convinced myself that I can consider it a hobby of sorts. Hobby is a powerful word for me these days, as I have been adament about finding one that I could stick with. I have had several hobbies throughout my life...painting, reading, , scrapbooking, decopage...just to name a few. As you may be able to guess, none of them have had much staying power. So in the recent months I have followed a few blogs and have become secretly compelled to see what my own life might appear like in blog land...so I welcome myself and all of you who may find any enjoyment, humour, or pleasure out of my blog.

As you can see from the picture above I have a lot to learn about blogging. The picture was meant to go HERE!

This past weekend Savannah, Sydney and I had a fun filled Saturday that included a trip to the Runge Nature Center, go carts, ice cream (I even playfully got some on their faces) a dance off and just good ole' girl time. These two little ladies are amazing in their own rights. Savannah (the oldest) is a super intellegent, straigh laced, compassionate and wise little lady. Sydney on the other hand is halarious. energized, curious, imense imagination and just down right enjoyable. I am so blessed! Their little brother is so cute and has the best personality ever that it is a good thing he is a boy...otherwise his sisters might find him less than tolerable as such an adorable girl.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you are blogging! You are one of the most talented writers I know...and I think you will be PERFECT at this! How fun! I cannot wait to keep checking in!

    ReplyDelete