Sunday, July 26, 2009

Get Wet!!!

Savannah on My mom and Step Dad's boat.
Savannah posin'.


Savannah, Kaycee and Ashley's boyfriend Tim on the tube thingy.



Not very close, but I am on this one!


Me, Savannah, and my sisters Kaycee and Ashley.
Savannah has been at my mom and step dad's lake house since yesterday, so Ashley and her boyfriend Tim picked me up at about noon to head down. We were out on the boat for a little over an hour and I got a lot of sun because it was my first time in the sun this summer really. I had so much fun on the tube, but it was scary at the same time. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. Then we went back and Mike cooked us some good grub on the grill and we all sat around and enjoyed good conversation, lots of laughing! Savannah was thrilled at the stories Ashley and I were telling of our childhood and didn't want us to stop. I may not have gone to church today, but God was present with my family. Such a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment