Monday, July 20, 2009

Mono Moressori

Tonight we played soccer....


At this school.....

But contrary to the tittle, this school is not called Mono Moressori. Brock calls it that, so the rest of us do also. I wanted to blog a bit about how much fun it was, but now Brock is begging me to come outside and play tractors with him. I told him the sun was getting ready to go to bed, which I wish it was, but he can clearly see it is still light out and he looks at me like I am crazy. Now he just climbed up on the couch with me and seems facinated watching me type...but his head is on my left arm so it is getting harder to type with that hand.

Anyways, tonight we had yummy grilled hamburgers and then we walked to Moreau Montessori to play soccer. The weather was still very pleasant, but there is obvious signs of rain. Brock was super amuzing when he tried to catch a little yellow butterfly, or sulfer if you want to get technical. Then we walked home on the street behing our house and marvled at some of the gorgeous old houses. I am tired and ready for bed, but I don't think my little guy is yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment