Saturday, July 18, 2009

A BEAUTIFUL DELEMA


I have been renting this house from a friend since November and I love everything about it. The indside is fantastically updated and everything was done in the highest quality. While I pay a whopping $1000 for the rent, if I purchased it my mortgage would be way more. The delema comes in because I am ready to buy a house since my divorce. I can't decide if I want to keep renting it until I can afford to buy it or move to something more humble. However, I have been a little bit spoiled now that I have been accustomed to living in it and don't know if it would be that easy for me to downgrade now. There is plenty of space for everyone and it is right down the street from Savannah's school, and even closer to the Montessori school where Brock will go. I guess all I can do is pray that an answer falls in my lap in the near future.

3 comments: