Friday, July 24, 2009

Chicken Parm, Skateboards and Fishing Worms...






















One of my favorite things to do is to visit my Grandpa Pete and Grandma Judy. We always cook a delicious meal and enjoy the wonderful company. I decided I wanted to cook them chicken parmisean this visit and it turned out so YuMMY! During this visit only Brock and I came. Everyone else had other plans, but it gave the grandparents great one and one time with him.

My grandpa is so precious is so many ways, and I will post about him sepratley soon, but he goes to garage sales to get toys for Brock to play with when he comes over. I mean how cute is that?!
So they played rock, paper, scissors, Brock showed off his skateboard skills, and grandpa playfully tried to get his "fishing worm". I always, always leave there with a sense that the world is still good and that family is truly the key to happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment