Sunday, November 1, 2009

ALL HALLOWS EVE!

Taking a break on the steps.

Sydney giving her brother a helping hand down the a little hill, running away from the guy who jumped out of the coffin!

Lighting the way....

Coolest house...Abe Lincoln and Mary Todd...very impressive! Brock asked "Was that Jesus?" I said no it was Abe Lincoln, and he said "He talked like Jesus". lol


In the car going from the grandparents neighborhood to my neighborhood that is ohh so busy during Halloween...lots of awesome houses with even better treats!


The sweet sissy's at the grandparents house. Grandma Judy made dinner and we had a nice time there for a couple hours before we did the serious trecking through my neighborhood.


Burnette Barbie and Future space girl!


Grandpa Pete lovin' every second of his great-grandkids visit! Him and Brock are kindered spirits that really love each other! Brock is my grandpa's mini-me.


My baby girl Sydney Elizabeth...growing up almost as fast as my other baby girl!!


Come together, right now....over at the grandparents house!!!


Grandpa Pete collects toys to ensure that the kids have a blast every time they come over, which in our case is quite often. One of the favorites is this high powered foam gun. Here Sydney is getting ready to give it to her brother. They are wacko's!!


One of the only pics I got of Brock with his mask actually on as Super Alexander man!


Me and my look alike! He's soo much cuter though obviously! I looked like a trany witch.




My grandparents have this musical clock that has captured Brock his he was itty -bitty. Here he is looking at it....his expression says it all!



Grandpa Pete and Brock sharing their love with each other...they are my favorite boys of all time.



Brunette Barbie (Savannah) Tranny Witch (Me) and Super Alexander (Brock).


Me and Papa Pete! Love this man sooooo much!



Savannah carved our pumpkins Halloween morning and adorned them with glitter and all! Good job Vanny!


Isn't she just as pretty as a flower?


We started off the evening at Grandpa Pete's and Grandma Judy's where they had lots of yummy treats for us to snack on before we set out on our spooky session. My favorite was the sweet and sour meatballs...so good! The kids hit the few houses that around the Grandparents and then we set off for my neighborhood (Moreau/Greenberry) which is magical during all the Holiday's and especially busy during Halloween. I had quite the time trying to keep up with 4 kids dressed as a tranny witch in heels all by my lonesome, but I managed. Once Savannah's feet were kiling her from her high heels and the kids pails were full we called it a night. It was amazing how sugared up Brock immediatley passed out once I had him in his car seat. He was a done deal! I later realized when going through his candy that something gunky and slimy had made it's way out of its package..still not sure what that was. Everyone had a wonderful time and I cannot wait to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment