Saturday, November 7, 2009

A WALK IN THE PARK











What a beautiful day it was today..and in NOVEMBER! Right when Missouri weather is making you crazy, she'll throw in a beauty like today for good measure. And what is better to do on a day like that? Well go to the park of course! I decided I could get some stuff done for some awesome collouges I am going to do for the girls for Christmas. I set up my blanket workshop and managed to get a couple photos and videos before I let the kids free and put my idle mind to work. Brock is so funny because he walked up to at least three different people like they were old kin folk, striking up conversations and asking to borrow toys. He is definetly more outgoing than I am, so it rattles my cage a bit, but in a good way of course. Savannah made a friend named Paige that was home schooled. She thought that was so neat that she was home schooled and said "You would love to home school me wouldn't you mom?" Of course I replied that I would, and most likely that would be true, however, I am not sure all the things I would teach her would be textbook material. I would definetly have more of a unconventional approach, and the goal is to get her to "fit in" at least right now, and anyone who knows me knows I would be no help to that cause. So we were there for probably two hours, until Brock finally asked to go home...right after sissy helped him pee behind a tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment