Monday, October 26, 2009

WALZ FAMILY UNITED!!

My Grandpa Pete Walz and Grandma Judy.
The whole gang!
The ones who started it. Sophia (Kuper) and Carl "Buck" Walz

I, along with my three kids, attended this years "Walz Family Reunion" on Saturday, October 10th at a church in Holt Summit. While I enjoyed seeing everyone, my time was mostly made up of going back and forth checking on the kids as they played and frolicked. Anyone who knows me can justly understand that my kids are curious and adventurous souls, therefore, they rarely act "domesticated" when I need them too. Not that they are not well mannered, they have just not been trained in pretending to be interested in anything other than what is "interesting" to them yet. I personally prefer it that way. Savannah on the other hand, although 11, has always been a more subdued little lady and often acts as the mama hen and offers me help when I need it. Sydney and Brock both love to play and really enjoy playing with each other dispite the age difference. In summary, the reunion was fun, but I am glad they only come around once in awhile because this little mama was tired afterward. Solute to the Walz family, proud to be a part of one of the oldest families in JC. Whoot, Whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment