Saturday, November 21, 2009

SPECIAL LETTERS AND POWER BALL



Brock received a very special letter in the mail the other day, from Mr. Santa Claus himself! Brock has been trying really hard to be a good little boy, but the temptations of being mischievous always seems to get him in the end. I do wholly appreciate his adorable tries at being as good as he possibly can, and love him just the way that he is....awnry and all.





With Savannah's grade money she wanted me to buy a couple $5 scratch off tickets and pick her numbers for the powerball. Here is her ticket above. Although I am not sure what the first few numbers are related to (I have my guesses) the 14 is Brock's birthday, the 25th is her birthday and the powerball...well that is her Papa Pete's birthday! Although the ticket was not a winner, I am positive this little lady will be lucky in other areas of her life, and who knows, maybe one time those numbers will hit. She asked me one day "wouldn't it be great if we one two powerballs?" I was like..."uh, I think one would be just plenty honey!"...she replied..."yeah mom, but two would be better." I guess you have to set your sights high. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment