Monday, November 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRANKLIN BEDFORD WALZ (PAPA PETE)!

Sam picked Brock up from school and took him to pick out a present for Papa Pete. He did a great job picking out a Happy Birthday balloon and a Dr. Suess card. Papa Pete loves anything from his little mini me......

Especially hugs!

Brock getting his gun ready for action. He was very rambunctious this night and had all his boy tricks out of his sleeve and on the table for all to see!

Me cutting up Brock's piece of cake that he had been asking for all night...ahhh dear sugar!

Me adoring my little man, such a sucker for anything Brock.

Me and my two precious angels, that make me proud and full to the brim.

Vanny and her grandpa who she adores so much, and who in turn thinks the sun and moon sets to her.

All of us surrounding the man who ties this family together.

Me and my little look-a-like...although there is no debate on who is cuter ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment