Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ODE TO THE END OF THE SEASON





One of Brock's favorite things to do is hang out with his daddy at the ballpark. Although, I have a hard time grasping this concept : ), I think it is precious that father and son can have such a connection. Brock is boy through and through and I am thankful that his dad is also and can help to manage the "boy" things that I myself cannot. I do often play ball with Brock in the front yard, or get down and dirty in the tractor pit, but that still doesn't compare to the whole world of softball camraderie. One little thing I have noticed is Brock is an EXPERT frog catcher. Well he got that skill just by being out at the fields of a night catching frog after frog. Basically, even though the whole "softball" world has no appeal to me, I am happy that my son has the chance to experience it. So here's to softball!...that keeps my little boy happy and content!


P.S. So thankful I don't have to deal with it anymore though. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment