Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HOMEWORK ALREADY!!





Welcome home Betsy the Bear!!!

Tonight Brock was sent home with his very first homework assignment...taking care of Betsy the Bear and telling a story about her time with our family. Brock got her home and fed her, changed her, burbed her and put her to bed. He even politley asked me to stop vacuming because Betsy was sleeping. While he ate his dinner, Betsy was right by his side. When it was time to tell her story he told me that Betsy's favorite drink was milk, her favorite food was spaghetti and she especially liked to get into his toy box and play with his tractors. Before Betsy went to sleep for the night, Brock and sissy read her a book to ease her to bed. Before that he asked if I wanted to hold her and I said "Well of course I do!" So I was feeding her and began to sing and again he politley asked for me to stop. lol He said "Mama, do you love her? " I said " yes I love her...but not as much as I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment