Tuesday, October 20, 2009

GOOD OLE' BOY

















Brock is a good ole' boy, a Huckelberry Fin of the modern world. Fishin', playin ball, get dirty in the sand pit. Last night I told him since it was nice out he could play in his out-door tractor pit. I was surprised when he instead wanted to fill up his sandbox down stairs. I had created a little play room of sorts in the basement where he could still get down and dirty during the cold winter months. I guess he was impressed because he put his sissy to work carry cup after cup of sand to the downstairs pit. (I was cooking dinner, chicken parm to be exact!). Even this morning after I got him dressed he said "mama, I am going down to the basement to play in my pit!" I had a hard time getting him to come up for school, and as usual he almost gave his sister a heart attack thinking she would be late. See Savannah likes to get to school early to do whatever it is the early birds do, and Brock makes it difficult for that to happen...but yet we always manage.




No comments:

Post a Comment