Thursday, August 27, 2009

Little ladies and lads..


Here are a couple pictures I got off of Savannah's teacher (Mr. Schmitz's) website. Looks like a fun group of kids, and it's so funny to see how itsy bitsy Savannah is compared to her classmates. Not just in height, but her tiny little frame. She puts a capital P on petite. Last night Savannah informed me that she will be playing the Viola in orchestra this year. She had previously been asking to play the Violin and when I asked her why she is playing the Viola instead of the Violin she responed that everyone was playing the Violin. I guess you have to appriciate her trying to be herself and not scoot along with the pack.

1 comment:

  1. i like this! i did orchestra! is that grinch teacher still there? i quit because of him. I have always wished I would have kept up with it. Still dream of taking lessons today! Go Savannah!

    ReplyDelete