Monday, August 24, 2009

Super "US"

















Even though I dread Monday's, I am usually pleasantly surprised how welcomed the new week is. It is the time when routine is reset and life resumes as usual. Often times weekends can be more of a fantasy world than an actual break, so I have come to the conclusion that Monday's are my new Fridays. Monday means that I have Brock, Monday means that I have a job, Monday means that Savannah is learning and Monday means family.
Tonight I made speghetti which is a favorite in my cute, litte family. I usually eat more than I should but instead of getting down on myself I just think of the jews and am thankful that I have that instead of near rotting bread and meat water.
After dinner Brock spun around his race track (kitchen and dining room) and Savannah complained that I don't have enough money. lol. Then we all let our worries aside and played a little game of "super us". I would say that Monday's are great and so are the people that I spend my Monday's with.
xoxo, Shana



1 comment: