Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BOOKERS ANONYMOUS


"Where naughty girls get novel"
I promise I will post about Thanksgiving once I get my computer back from being serviced..that is where all the turkey pics are. But for the mean time, I thought I would do a little "toast off" post to my newly created book club called Bookers Anonymous "Where naughty girls get novel". We had our kickoff last night and it was a blast. We had only 7 of the 15 members present, but the rest are ready and rearing to be at the next one. We are even getting jersey shirts made with the logo above and will have Friday night get togethers every month or so. I can't wait. The first book that was drawn out of the hat was "The five people you meet in heaven". So here is a toast to my new club...can't believe I didn't do it sooner.

2 comments:

  1. I want to join! Sounds fun! How do you choose your books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm looking forward to the next gathering chick! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete