Sunday, December 6, 2009

ALWAYS TIME FOR THE ARCADE

Me and Vanny playing the Jurassic Park game...it was actually pretty scary!!!

I didn't even have to put a coin in and he thought it was cool!

Van and Brock driving...ha!

A game for Brock..Savannah didn't think he was very good. lol
On Saturday, Brock, Vanny and I went to the Capital Mall arcade and had a blast..like really, a whole heck of a lot of fun!! Savannah won a bunch of tickets like she always does, and keeping constant, she got more things for her brother than she did for herself! I am so very thankful for the loving, warm and wonderful kids that I get to spend my days with, I so truly am!



Haha! I did the girls' hair and then vanny wanted to do mine, and I swear I had no idea what was going on with my "pipi" style pony until it was pointed out... It was so funny though!

No comments:

Post a Comment