Friday, July 31, 2009

POTTY TALK AND TONY HAWK

We went over to my gradma and grandpa's on Wednesday night. Grandpa wanted deep dish pizza, so that is what we had and it was soooo good! Here is a picture of Brock and my grandpa feeding the fish. The funny thing is the only "fish" in there is a plico and they eat algae, not actual food. But it's fun, so what of it.
Brock woke up the other day and he didn't want to change his shirt because it was a Tony Hawk shirt. So I told him all his shirts were Tony Hawk shirts. Out he came with three shirts he insisted on wearing because they were all Tony Hawk shirts. I am sure his babysitter thought I was crazy for letting him go like that, but childhood doesn't last forever and I encourage quarkiness and free thinking. Also, he confessed he was now a Cardinals fan.


Brock has been potty trained for quite sometime, however, the popping has been another issue. Accidents are frequent and he pretty much refused to go on the toilet. The other day he came and got me and told me he had to poop and wanted to go on the pot because he was ready to go to school. So he did! He refused to put the lid down though, and that can not have been comfortable. Because he proved himself to be such a big boy, he will be enrolled at the Montessori school to begin this fall. Another milestone down, so many to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment